The appointment of coaches is paramount to the success of the NSW State Teams and we now invite accredited coaches to submit applications for teams competing at the AMMNA Australian Championships to be held in Perth 8-16 April 2023.
This is an opportunity to enjoy a truly unique experience and benefit from the professional development and substantial personal rewards that come with coaching a State Team.
We are looking for Coaches who can establish a high performance program, embed the Association values and create a performance culture that fits within the strategic objectives of Men’s Netball NSW. If this sounds like you, then complete the following application form.
- 31st July 2022 – Closing Date for Expressions Of Interest
- 14th August 2022 – Final appointments made – successful applications notified
- Team Selections (Date TBC)
- Team / Squad Trainings – 1-2 times per week November 2022 – April 2023.
- Special events and competitions (Dates TBC)
How to apply
All Coaches with appropriate qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply. To be considered for any of these positions you must complete the following steps prior to the closing date.
- Review the key dates listed above, ensuring you are available for all major commitments.
- Ensure you are an accredited coach and have a current Working with Children Check.
- Read the information contained in the Job Description – Job Description_NSW Coach_2022-23
- Complete and email your Expression of Interest (MNNSW 2022 Coach Application Form) along with any associated documentation noting the positions you would like to be considered for before the closing time of 5pm on Sunday 31st July 2022. Emails should be sent to the MNNSW Secretary.