The Junior Development Program (JDP) is the cornerstone of Men’s Netball NSW pathway to high performance.
Boys over the age of 12 are selected to participate in this program which aims to create future State Mens Players. The Program will enhance, nurture and develop your child’s netball skills within a safe and inclusive environment.
Delivered in a fun and safe space, the program is coordinated and facilitated by accredited coaches to ensure all participants have an enjoyable experience, while developing fundamental skills that are essential in building high performance teams.
Junior M League
Our aim is to start to build the players of the future and create the pipeline for our NSW State Junior Teams and hopefully Australian representation. Mens Netball NSW uses this competition as the start of the talent identification process with players then invited into the Junior Development Program.
We are calling for any individual players who maybe looking for a team, to register your interest and Mens Netball NSW will assist in finding you a Club and Team to play in.
Click on the link below to register.
- Create a safe, supportive and inclusive environment for enjoyable participation to encourage ongoing involvement
- Provide an environment for the development of skills
- Encourage good teamwork and sporting behaviour
- Provide equal opportunities for all players to participate in netball programs and competitions
- Encourage a healthy and active lifestyle for all young sportspeople
Benefits for your child
Ready to take the next step? Junior M League is where the talent is identified.
Mens Netball NSW is keen to see your Club join us and help build the competition that allows young men to keep playing once they have aged out.
You can now register your interest as a team or as an individual player by clicking the below link.
For more information contact us at email@example.com