Junior Development Program
The Junior Development Program (JDP) is the cornerstone of Men’s Netball NSW pathway to high performance.
Following on from grass roots netball our program is open to boys over the age of 10 and has been designed to provide ongoing development opportunities as well as raising awareness of Men’s Netball in the community.
The Program aims to enhance, nurture and develop your child’s netball skills within a safe and inclusive environment.
Delivered in a fun and safe environment, the program is coordinated by accredited coaches to ensure all participants have an enjoyable experience, while developing fundamental skills.
- Create a safe, supportive and inclusive environment for enjoyable participation to encourage ongoing involvement
- Provide an environment for the development of skills
- Encourage good teamwork and sporting behaviour
- Provide equal opportunities for all players to participate in netball programs and competitions
- Encourage a healthy and active lifestyle for all young sportspeople