Mens Netball NSW are currently seeking applications for the two roles of Senior State Head Coach and Junior State Head Coach.
A key change in the evolution of MNNSW high performance pathway, is the decision to have these two positions in place for 3-year terms allowing the Coaches to work with their teams competing at three Australian Championships from 2022 – 2024.
The successful applicants will play a significant role in the talent identification of athletes across all age groups, as well as the state selection process culminating in coaching the Mens Opens and 23 and Under teams, respectively at Nationals for the next 3 years.
To be considered, candidates will require:
- to be registered with Mens Netball NSW.
- Minimum Qualification level of Advanced Coaching Course Accreditation.
- Experience as a State or Representative coach with similar experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to their professional development as a coach.
- Ability to meet the duties, attendance and requirements as per the job description (see link below).
If you are interested please email your application to the Secretary MNSNW by 5pm – 13th August 2021.