The Program is available to boys over the age of 10 and has been designed to provide ongoing development opportunities as well as raising awareness of Mens Netball in the community. The Program will enhance, nurture and develop your child’s skills in netball within a safe environment.
Delivered in a fun and safe environment, the program is coordinated by accredited coaches to ensure all participants have an enjoyable experience, while developing fundamental skills.
The program aims to:
- create safe and supportive environments for enjoyable participation to encourage ongoing involvement
- provide an environment for the development of skills
- encourage good sporting behaviour and teamwork
- provide equal opportunities for all players to participate in netball programs and competitions
- encourage and actively cater for talented young sportspeople
Benefits of your child participating in this program include:
- Being coached by accredited State Coaches and players from MNNSW
- Assessing and improving techniques
- Improve functional fitness
- Opportunity to play in a shorter Junior M League competition
We are busy planning the Mens Netball NSW 2019 Junior Development Program.
More information to follow soon.
Junior M League
The Junior M League competition is open to all boys aged 12-16 years old who want to keep playing netball or who would like to try the sport out.
The competition is played on Friday nights and we welcome any individual players or entire teams including school teams or Association teams to participate.
The dates for the 2019 competition are:
- Friday 11th October (5-7pm)
- Friday 18th October (5-7pm)
- Friday 25th October (5-7pm)
- Friday 8th November (5-7pm)
- Grand Final – Sunday 10th November (3pm)
To register interest please follow the link below or email us at email@example.com.
Please complete the online registration form –