The 2011 MMNNSW Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday, September 22, 2011.
The meeting will take place at 2/122 Saunders St, Pyrmont at 6.30pm.
Reports to be accepted at the AGM will be released one week prior to club delegates.
Only the two delegates nominated on original team sheet submitted to MMNNSW are permitted to vote.
Here is an excerpt from the MMNNSW constitution that explains more about voting:
- On any question arising at a general meeting of the association committee members are entitled to one vote only and club delegates are entitled to one vote only. If a person is a committee member and a club delegate they are entitled to one vote only.
- In the case of an equality of votes on a question at a general meeting, the chairperson of the meeting is entitled to exercise a second or casting vote.
- A member is not entitled to vote at any general meeting of the association unless all money due and payable by the member to the association has been paid.
- A member is not entitled to vote at any general meeting of the association if the member is under 18 years of age.
33. Proxy vote
- Each member that is entitled to vote shall be entitled to appoint another member as his proxy by written notice given to the Secretary no later than 24 hours prior to the time of the meeting in respect of which the proxy is appointed.
- The notice is to include name of member, voting position, name of proxy member and meeting for which proxy is authorised.
Please RSVP to me by 20 Sep 11.
For more information, or to register to attend, please contact Kelli Douglas by September 20, 2011.