The appointment of coaches is paramount to the success of the NSW State Teams and we now invite accredited coaches to submit applications for teams competing at the AMMNA Australian Championships to be held in Adelaide 16-24 April 2022.
This is an opportunity to enjoy a truly unique experience and benefit from the professional development and substantial personal rewards that come with coaching a State Team.
We are looking for Coaches who can establish the program , values, performance culture and standards that fit within the strategic objectives of Men’s Netball NSW. If this sounds like you, then complete the following application form.
- 10th October 2021 – Closing Date for Expressions Of Interest
- 17th October 2021 – Final appointments made – successful applications notified
- Team Selections (Date TBC)
How to apply
All Coaches and Managers with appropriate qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply. To be considered for any of these positions you must complete the following steps prior to 10th October 2021.
- Review the key dates listed above, ensuring you are available for all major commitments.
- Ensure you are an accredited coach and have a Working with Children Check.
- Read the information contained in the Job Description.
- Email Application Form along with a signed Code of Conduct and any associated documentation noting the positions you would like to be considered for before the closing time of 5pm on Sunday 10th October 2021. Emails should be sent to the MNNSW Secretary.