MMMNSW is proud to be a associated with Sydney’s brand new premier netball facility, Netball Central.
Located at Sydney Olympic Park, it supersedes Anne Clark Netball Centre as the headquarters for Netball NSW. The $27 million world-class facility includes:
- Six new state-of-the-art timber sprung floor courts including an elite netball “show court” with seating for approximately 800 spectators
- Headquarters for Netball NSW including contemporary reception with merchandise shop
- Multi-purpose meeting/function room for up to 150 people
- Gymnasium / rehabilitation facilities
- Physiotherapy/ first aid rooms, player change rooms incorporating recovery facilities
- The NSW Netball Hall of Fame
NSW Netball Central
2 Olympic Boulevard
Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127
Netball Central is adjacent to the Sydney Olympic Park Sports Centre. During major sporting and festival events, the precinct is busy and parking can be limited.
Public transport (recommended)
Trains run to Sydney Olympic Park from Central via a change at Lidcombe. Netball Central is a short walk from the Sydney Olympic Park train station. Occasionally during major events, trains run direct. For up-to-date public transport information and all options, visit TransportNSW.info
P7, P3 and P4 are your best parking options for Netball Central. Casual parking is available for $5 per hour or $25 for the day. Parking can be pre-booked to guarantee a spot and jump the payment queue.